A Huge Hike In Changan Car Price
As per Changan Master Motor, the new prices are applicable from April 19, 2022.
As Kia Lucky Motors increased car prices by up to Rs. 300,000, at the same time after a day Changan car price have also seen a huge increase. It seems that this vicious cycle of price rise is not going to stop, and there is no immediate relief for buyers. In the last few years, every car company in Pakistan has repeatedly raised its prices, pushing the new car beyond the reach of the average buyer.
According to Changan Master Motor, the new prices will be effective from April 19, 2022.
New Changan Alsvin Prices
Following the recent rise, Changan Alsvin’s new prices are:
- The first variant, Elswin Manuel Comfort, has seen the rupee jump. 280,000 as it now costs Rs. Its down payment is Rs 2,489,000 as against Rs 2,769,000. 550,000.
- This is followed by Alsvin DCT Comfort, and its price has been increased by Rs. 280,000 and its new price is Rs. 3,024,000 2,744,000 as compared to the previous rupee and the down payment of this variant is Rs. 650,000.
- The third version, the new Alsvin DCT Lumiere is priced at Rs. 2,939,000 as against Rs. 3,219,000, an increase of Rs. According to the 280,000 company, the down payment of this car is also Rs. 650,000
New Changan Karavan Prices.
The latest revised prices of Changan’s MPV are:
- The old variant of the first variant Caravan Standard was priced at Rs. 1,794,000, but now it costs Rs. 2,069,000, an increase of Rs. 275,000.
- Then comes Caravan Plus, which saw the rupee jump. 275,000, taking its price up to Rs. 1,944,000 as against Rs. 2,219,000.
- And the down payment for both types is Rs. 425,000.
Changan M9 Sherpa’s Latest Price
There is only one type of this car available in Pakistan:
- The new M9 Sherpa is priced at Rs. 1,509,000 against the old rate of Rs. 1,784,000, ie he saw a jump of Rs. 275,000
- The down payment of this car is Rs. 350,000
Price Application Stages
The notification states that these are the steps of price application:
The customer will pay the old prices, if he has paid in full with the May 2022 provisional delivery date. But the condition is that the payment instrument (check / pay order etc.) must be dated on or before April 18, 2022.
If the user has made a partial payment with temporary delivery in May 2022 and the payment instrument is dated 28 April 2022 or earlier, the user will pay the following prices for different types of swine:
- Alsvin MT Comfort – Rs. 2,714,000
- Alsvin DCT Comfort – Rs. 2,969,000
- Alsvin DCT Lumiere – Rs. 3,164,000
Meanwhile, with partial / full payment and temporary delivery after June 2022, the remaining customers will have to book the car with new prices.
Changan M9 & Karvaan
There are four steps to applying new pricing:
Full payment, temporary shipment on or before May 2022, and payment instrument date 18 April 2022 or earlier Customers will pay old rates.
March 2022 Partial Payment and Temporary Delivery and Payment Tool Buyers on or before April 28, 2022 will pay these prices:
- M9 Sherpa – Rs. 1,684,000
- Karvaan – Rs. 1969,000
- Karvaan Plus – Rs. 2,119,000
In the meantime, customers with partial payments, temporary shipments of April 2022, and balance payment instruments on or before May 7, 2022 will pay the following rates:
- M9 Sherpa – Rs. 1,734,000
- Karvaan – Rs. 2019,000
- Karvaan Plus – Rs. 2,169,000
Changan Oshan X7 Price Specs & Features
And last but not least, customers with partial payment (May 2022) or partial / full payment (after June 2022), temporary shipments after May 2022, will pay new prices.